搬瓦工又针对国人口味推出了 KVM 虚拟的 VPS 了~~
512内存/1G带宽/500G流量/KVM虚拟/中国直连/年付19.9刀（优惠码后：18.79刀） -> 购买地址
对于已经购买 Beta 10G KVM V1 的用户全部升级配置。
2）内存从512 MB升级到768 MB
3）磁盘从10 GB升级到20 GB
On May 22 we have officially launched KVM-based services in production.
For all current BETA KVM customers we have applied a few sweet upgrades:
1) Bandwidth was upgraded from 500GB to 1000GB per month
2) RAM was upgraded from 512 MB to 768 MB
3) Disk was upgraded from 10 GB to 20 GB
Here is how to activate these upgrades on your VPS:
Bandwidth upgrade was already applied and can be verified on the main page of the KiwiVM (under “Bandwidth usage”).
To upgrade memory and disk, a configuration refresh is required. This means that you will need to perform an OS reinstall. After an OS reinstall, expanded disk and RAM capacity will be immediately available.
If you’d like to preserve data but still get the upgrade, there is a partial workaround:
1) Create snapshot of your VPS
2) Reinstall OS via “Install new OS” menu in KiwiVM
3) Restore VPS from saved snapshot
This will allow you to get the upgraded RAM, however this will not upgrade the disk. The only way to upgrade the disk is to perform a clean OS install.
Bandwagon Host / IT7 Networks